Thursday 18 March 2010

Glass Ballerina

One of my all time procrastination habits that stop me from heading to the gym, alongside typing out blog posts that never see the light of day & biting my fingernails, is planning what I'll be wearing when I eventually get Facehunted * (stop sniggering at the back).

I think I've definitively settled for 'off duty ballerina' & have spent about an hour this morning messing about trying in some way to justify why the sourcing of the perfect frill skirt, mannish knit and over sized bag is central to my over all well being...


Off Duty Ballet Dancer

Off Duty Ballet Dancer by kimberlyxxxx featuring Marc by Marc Jacobs bags




* I'll also settle for appearing on the most excellent Jak & Jill but there's a long hard slog at the gym ahead. lest i end up looking like these lil cuties...





No comments: